Long Course Training Weekend
9-11 December 2016
Specifically timed to launch you into your Husky Long Course race build; train, eat and sleep where all the action is going to be!
With the beautiful Jervis Bay acting as base camp this is your opportunity to:
- Soak up some ocean km's with water safety provided
- Roll through some scenic local hills and finish off with some time trial sections
- Optional: Optimise your bike endurance and try your hand with some 'Vespa fuelled' pace lining!
- Sharpen up your run on some beautiful trails in the National Park
- Refine your race strategy and nutrition planning
- Escape the rat race for a spring weekend and kick start your Husky Long Course assault
With spaces limited to only 20 athletes it promises to be an intimate, focussed and fun weekend!
Price per person is $295 AUD inc. GST
** As The Everyday Guy™ is an official ambassador for More Than Sport™ each athlete joining this weekend will provide clean drinking water for life for more than 4 people! **
Fri night - intro, weekend ‘battle plan’ and catch-up
Sat am - 2km sunrise ocean swim inc. water safety support
+ 90/120km ‘on course’ supported ride inc. nutrition c/w the option to try your hand at some Vespa fuelled pace lining [lots of fun!]
Sat night - tentative after dinner keynote by guest speaker
Sun am - 2km sunrise ocean swim inc. water safety support
+ 15/20km run on some trails only the locals know about...
Sun arvo - group yoga session [R&R]
- All attendees receive an Everyday Guy™ beanie
- We will provide water safety during the swim legs and car support for spare kit and refuelling on the bike leg
- All attendees will have access to a range of plant based [real food!] nutrition during the ride session – recipes derived from the Skratch Lab Portables cookbook. We are not be able to cater for food allergies or gluten free requirements – sorry!
- Whilst it's not mandatory to participate in all aspects of the weekend, the price is fixed and inclusive
- As an athlete you will understand that we have no control over the ocean or weather conditions. Safety is obviously of paramount importance and, in the event of adverse weather, we will do everything in our power to create the best alternative plans; training in some form will take place!
- No accomodation or food is included in this offer unless specifically stated
- Sports and Remedial Massage services are available during the weekend at extra cost. Let us know if you would like to us to arrange this!
- If partners, spouses or ‘others’ wish to join the keynote addresses then we simply ask for a donation to More Than Sport™ at a level of $20 or more per person
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices displayed are in Australian dollars [AUD] and are not subject to GST
- Payment in full is required to secure your booking
- Full refunds are available for up to 30 days before the start of the selected camp. In the event of injury that prevents attendance at the selected camp the booking can be transferred to a future alternative camp, once only [to the same or lesser value]