Endurance Training Camp
18-19 March 2017
This training weekend is tailored towards those who are aiming for an end of season grand finale. Deliberately timed a few weeks after Husky Long Course and in time for a solid build into Ironman Australia.
This is for everyday athletes who want to enjoy a change of scenery, build on their base and start to shift the mindset for the impending season end!
As with all Jervis Bay based camps; this includes:
- Ocean swims off the whitest beaches in the world
- Training rides through the national park and beyond
- Trail runs alongside the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay
- Hang out and relax with like minded athletes
** In addition, a Yin Yoga session is scheduled to help us all ‘lengthen and strengthen’ following a weekend of action **
With spaces limited to only 20 athletes it promises to be an intimate, focussed and fun weekend!
Price per person is $295 AUD inc. GST
** As The Everyday Guy™ is an official ambassador for More Than Sport™ each athlete joining this weekend will provide clean drinking water for life for more than 4 people! **
Fri night - intro, weekend ‘battle plan’ and settling in
Sat am - 120/140km supported ride
Sat arvo - 2/3km ocean swim inc. water safety support
Sat night - dinner at Pilgrims Cafe [not included] followed by secret surprise documentary
Sun am - 16/26km trail/road run [your choice – it will be an ‘out and back’ route]
Sun arvo - group yoga session [R&R] Note: this will be early afternoon after lunch in case you want to head home early
- All attendees receive an Everyday Guy™ beanie
- We will provide water safety out on paddle boards during the swim leg and car support for spare kit and refuelling on the bike leg
- All attendees will have access to a range of plant based [real food!] nutrition during the bike session – recipes derived from the Skratch Lab cookbook. This will not be able to cater for food allergies or gluten free requirements – sorry!
- It is not mandatory to participate in all aspects of the weekend - the price is however fixed and inclusive
- As you will understand, we have no control over the ocean or weather conditions. Safety is obviously of paramount importance and, in the event of adverse weather, we will do everything in our power to create the best alternative plans; training in some form will take place!
- No accommodation or food is included in this offer unless specifically stated.
- Sports and Remedial Massage services are available during the weekend at extra cost. Let us know if you would like to us to arrange this!