EVERYDAY ATHLETES – EXTRAORDINARY HUMANS
The Everyday Guy training weekends are tailored towards everyday athletes who love nothing more than to escape the rat race; train, eat and sleep in a little piece of paradise!
Jervis Bay is becoming the training mecca of the NSW South Coast! Within striking distance of Sydney and Canberra the Shoalhaven region plays host to a huge line-up of internationally recognized multi-sport events.
Whether you’re competing in specific iron distance/ultra events or simply building your base; with the beautiful Jervis Bay acting as base camp this is your opportunity for:
- Ocean swims off the whitest beaches in the world
- Training rides through the national parks and beyond
- Trail runs alongside the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay
- Learning about a variety of specialty subjects such as long course and multiday ultra distance endurance ‘crewing and racing’, nutrition, racing psychology and more…
- Enjoying quality time with like minded athletes
Note: all swims include water safety support and all rides include vehicle support
Multisport athlete friendly accommodation! Finally, hosts that ‘get it’…
- Fully decked out kitchens for healthy fueling
- On-site sports masseuse facilities
- Kickr stationary trainers available in case of bad weather
- Comfy beds and lounges for recovery!
Long Course Training Weekend
9-11 December 2016
Specifically timed to enable to launch you into your Husky Long Course race build; train, eat and sleep where all the action is going to be!
Endurance Training Camp
18-19 March 2017
This training weekend is tailored towards those who are aiming for an end of season grand finale. Deliberately timed a few weeks after Husky Long Course and in time for a solid build into Port Mac Ironman.
More Than Sport™ Festival
10-12 June 2017
This is the inaugural More Than Sport™ Australian festival! Deliberately timed to coincide with the Queens birthday long weekend the festival aims to do three things; to bring together everyday athletes who believe in competing for more than just a win, to train and 'hang out' with some sporting legends and to access some otherwise unknown spots in Jervis Bay that only locals know about!.